03 September 2005

Just a quickie :)

Didn't manage my run today but it has to be done tomorrow, do or die! Because then I will have completed my 3 cardio, 3 resistance workouts for this week. YAY! It was the mans turn to cook tonight so we ended up having fish and chips (big no no). But I'm not going to kick myself about it. Back on the wagon again tomorrow (because I never really got back on it from yesterday hehe) and people have been commenting that I look as though I'm losing weight already. Great sign :) I know its a bit of a scruffy update but I've been pushed for time today. Guess thats why I chose to restart the watching what I eat for tomorrow. I did eat lots of fruit today, which can't be that bad of a thing :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Well done on working out your food triggers - it takes some people ages to get that far.
Good luck for getting your run in tomorrow.
HAve a great week and take care !
Me

Sun Sept 04, 08:02:00 pm NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home