Weekend a write off :(
Okay so I know its monday but I'm writing off the last two days. I didn't eat really bad, but I didn't eat good and I didn't record what I ate so :( But anywho new week, new chances. I normally go into the gym to do my cleaning for my membership today but I completely forgot about it. Which meant I completely missed out on my weigh in too. But I'm doing it tomorrow so I'll weigh then, but I'm definitly not confident that I've lost any weight. Which is okay, I havn't worked for it. Went for 2 short walks today and shifted around the bedroom furniture so I think I've burnt up a few calories :)
Been quite a crazy weekend. Boyfriend's little sister is having fights with their dad so shes staying in our computer room (while our computers are now in the lounge) for about 2 weeks. She's such a lovely girl, really friendly but the youngest of the family so been babied a bit.
Went to the rose gardens on saturday, theres some really pretty flowers in bloom at the moment. I'll post some pictures once flickr.com stops having a massage (don't know what thats about).
Got Tec tomorrow so it might pick my mood up a bit, and I'm planning on checking on my fav blogs see if I can't draw some inspiration from you guys :) Will start writing down my food again tomorrow. And will be going to the gym.

2 Comments:
You are right - it's a new week, time to put it behind us and just move on in a positive way. Well done! What year are you up to in your training? Let me know if you need any second hand text books as I have many - and as much as I love having them, I've barely opened them since I finished my training!
thanx heaps for the encouragement :) got up this morning all pumped for running and it was pouring down with rain :( I'm only in my second week of training so I think I'm running 90 seconds and walking 90 this week. not too sure..will have to check on that
Post a Comment
<< Home