wonderba!
Yay! Well today went 15 times better than I have been going for the last couple days. I ate a lot better today than what I have been (there were still a couple slip ups, but an improvement none the less). I went to the gym to despite having felt absolutely exhausted all day long. I did good at the gym too. The weights all seem to be getting easier so I think I'll need to up them at the beginning of next week. I'm feeling a hell of a lot more positive now than what I have been. I've got a running date with my boyfriends little sister, for 7.30 tomorrow so that will be good motivation. I'm climbing back up the hill...finally :)

2 Comments:
Well done on having a great day, and going to the gym even when you were exhausted. Sometimes I find I get an extra burst of energy from doing exercise. Keep up the great work Sam!
I finally MADE it here -- I had no idea ya been watchin' me ;) Congrats on the loss and I will be back for sure!!
Post a Comment
<< Home