09 September 2005

Running around like a headless chook

Last couple days have been a bit hectic. Had a few essays, and assignments that needed to be handed in for tec, so havn't really had time to update this. I have been doing good though :) I've been exercising on the appropriate days, but I still havn't got back into the writing in the food notebook yet. Too damn busy to realise what I'm eat let a lone write it down. (theres the trap right there i guess :) hehe) I was on an absolute high yesterday! Endorphin high that is...I scored 100% in my exam for science. It was the first one of the class, BUT only one other person in the class besides myself scored that! Out of a 35 person class. I was extremely proud of myself, and I havn't scored under 80% in anything else in the course yet. So yeah, yesterday was a big buzz day for me. So I went to the gym and burnt it off there. I was almost going double the resistance I normally go on all the cardios and all the weights seemed like nothing. Endorphins are such a great thing :) I've got my training for my new job today, from 9am-5pm. Its been a while since I've worked a full day heh. But I'm looking forward to it. Todays one of my run days but I'll have to see how I'm feeling after work as to whether I'll go or not. I hope I feel like going. Anywwway, gotta jet, have shower, do my hair nice, all that jazz.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Wooohooo, 100%, you geek! :-) Well done! Hope you have a lovely day!

Fri Sept 09, 08:06:00 am NZST  
Blogger Me said...

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO - well done on that result - can't complain about that can you ????? Good luck with your training - it can be quite tiring working a whole day when you aren't used to it - take care and look after yourself !
Me

Fri Sept 09, 06:44:00 pm NZST  
Blogger Kate said...

Where are you busy girl?

Thu Sept 15, 10:00:00 am NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home