I am still in here, somewhere...
Havn't been updating I know, been super busy and I know I keep saying that but I do mean it. Hehe. I'm doing okayish, I've been overeating a bit. The thing I'm struggling with at the moment is when I become stressed with my workload everything else tends to go out the door. Including me watching what I'm eaten and how much I'm exercising. That in itself seems to take more energy than I have to spare currently. It's almost the holidays though so refocusing my efforts then will be a bit easier and I might see if I can set up some safety nets for the next time the workload gets heavy, so that my eating and exercising aren't the first thing to go out the door.
Got a maths test result back today. Discovered I didn't even see the last page during the test :( But every other question that I did see I got right, if thats any consolation. And its better that it happened this year for me to learn my lesson. Besides, it ended up that I got 90% anyway, so it wasn't too serious.
I'll try to keep posting in here but it feels like I'm being slapped in the face each time I do. (not by the readers of course) Just that this is a weight loss journal and the weight loss isn't going very well at the moment :( It is supposed to be a journey though, and journeys have highs and lows. Often more lows than highs...

2 Comments:
Take it slow... you're not in a hurry! Yep, JOURNEY with a capital J.
It's very smart of you to build in safe guards for when you're stressed or busy. A little forethought goes a long way.
But don't forget about YOU. It's easy to lose ourselves in the 'business' of life. I know it seems selfish, but we often have to think about putting ourselves [read: HEALTH] first.
Just a thought.
Yep, all journeys have highs and lows, and mine has had mostly lows! (and i dont mean that in a negative way). You will get there - the thing is you've just got to keep trucking along. Hope you have a great weekend!~
Post a Comment
<< Home