20 September 2005

On my way up

This is just a little jot to catch up. I bought a purple stethoscope the other day. It's really very pretty :) Anyway, it's the morning, I'm about to leave for tec and I've started caring about what I eat and how I exercise again. YAY! I'm not too sure where that low came from. Perhaps it was a little self-sabotage maybe. But yeah so I'm writing down what I'm eating again, something I'm actually not ashamed to do. I added up the chips, pies, chocolate bars, and burger king that I ate last week and I was not impressed. Well perhaps I was, it could have bulked up even a sumo wrestler! :) I laugh about it but I am somewhat annoyed with myself for letting it get that far. But its done. Over. It's a new day and I'm about to begin it. Hope everyone has as great a day as I'm going to have hehe

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Your purple stethoscope sounds VERY cool!! Glad you have found your way again - could you point me in the right direction please? Lol. Hope you have a great day!

Wed Sept 21, 01:42:00 pm NZST  
Blogger Me said...

Good for you on admitting all that you ate - so many of us are / used to be secret eaters and wouldn't admit to exactly how much food we did consume - well done !
Hope you have a great weekend - take care and be good !
Me

Fri Sept 23, 09:10:00 pm NZST  
Blogger Esther said...

Hi Sam, great blog! Im a nurse as well, at the moment on a working holiday in queensland. My boyfriend is a nurse as well - we met on our first day at Uni! Hes currently in ICU, and I work in a chemotherapy unit. Anyway, I have food issues too, I think a lot of nurses do actually. As I said, great blog!

Sat Oct 01, 09:00:00 am NZST  
Blogger Kate said...

Saaaam, where are youuuu?

Wed Oct 12, 10:25:00 am NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home