20 October 2005

here it goes...again

Well I'm finally back with a new background, and a new approach to my weight loss. I'm giving weight watchers a go this time. I've tried it in the past for a short amount of time, but was never really all that commited. So I've decided to give this a go. I've also bought a new pedometer off of on of the online trading sites so that should arrive over the next day or so hopefully. I looking forward to seeing how many steps I do in most days. But anyway thats what I'm up to now. What have I been up to? And why have I been gone so long? WELL... been studying hard for my upcoming all important reference based biology exam. Which I sat this morning. I think I did almost as well as my first test (the one I got 100%) in. It felt right. So I'm happy :) And last weekend it was my mans 21st birthday. Boy was that hectic! But great. All the presents he got in a way benefit me. Hehe. Like the barbecue, and the george foreman grill (it'll be GREAT for my diet) . He also got an electric shaver so he doesn't look so scraggly anymore, mind you that was somewhat cute.
When everything is put into words like that it doesn't seem like I've been up to much but it has definitly felt like a lot!
Back to the health side of things, as I said going to try weight watchers, and counting steps. Each day I'm hoping to jump on here and write one good thing about my day (health related or otherwise) and put in my steps for that day. So yeah. I think that might be about it. Shall be talk again soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu Oct 20, 08:57:00 pm NZDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu Oct 20, 08:57:00 pm NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home