25 October 2005

and the week begins...

well I've managed to track really well during the weekend and ended up under 20 points every day. Even managing to save quite a few points. I feel a bit bummed that I binged last night on a crunchie bar and glass of wine, but I guess I could see it as a treat right? I stayed under my points though. Went for another walk last night after dinner (my new goal, to walk for half an hour after dinner each night), it was really nice. I was wearing jandals though so now I have blisters on my feet :( and I'm not so sure I love that beautiful sun anymore...got killer sunburn across my shoulders and back. Ouchies! But I'm entirely to blame for that. Mental note, buy sunscreen. So today I'm all covered up. I am NOT getting burnt again.

Oh yay! I also got my pedometer in the mail the other day and forgot to put it in here yesterday, I'm gonna go back and adjust a post and put my steps in for that day. 10,000 steps isn't really as hard as what it seems. On a normal day where I go to tec and for my half hour walk after dinner I think I'll probably get to 10,000. Maybe...

Anywho, talking about tec I gotta bounce. Busy wee bee I am :)
I managed my 3 600ml bottles again yay! Summer weather makes it so damn easy!

Eaten
B - cup of tea (1/4 cup of milk)
- 2 kiwifruit
- 1/4 tub ww yoghurt
L - 1/4 cup of muesli & 1/2 cup of skim milk (i know! not very healthy)
D - health plus wedges, salad, piece of fresh snapper (thanks to the boyfriends fishing saturday)
P - crunchie bar (50g)
- glass of white wine
Total = 18.75
Exercise Bonus = 2
Saved = 3.25

Steps - 4239 (was sunbathing most of the day, hehe)

Feeling: a little sore, but content
Wanting: to get to tec on time
Looking forward to: Sun again today :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Love the new look blog, by the way. You are doing so well at the moment, you should be very pleased with yourself. Keep up all your great work!

Tue Oct 25, 09:53:00 am NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home