22 October 2005

Day two

Not an exciting heading, but it shall have to do, because right now I can't be arsed thinking of anything more intelligent. hehe
Well today's been a great day, doing jack all. :) The boyfriend and I felt like lounging around, and so thats exactly what we did. Got out a couple playstation games, and have been playing them almost all day. Hehe. Self-indulgence don't cha love it? Especially when its not the food kind.

Talking about food, today was a better day than yesterday. I didn't think it possible. I ate really healthy, ate all the necessary servings of food I needed to (1 meat, 2 dairy, 3 fruit, 4 veges, & 6 bread/cereal), and drank my 3 x 600ml bottles of water again. I've been running to and from the toilet all day though (hopefully I'll get used to this). And right now I'm sitting down enjoying my 1/2 cup of cereal. I must admit I was somewhat disappointed with the serving size (it's usually more like a cup and half!) but I'm enjoying it, rather than just shoving it down my gob. For dinner I cooked the chicken in the george foreman grill (to brown, then popped in the microwave to finish) and I could not believe the amount of fat that came off of it! Approx 2 teaspoons! I was rather disgusted actually! I can see the grill making a huge difference to my eating healthier :) I still havn't done any exercise, but I'm hoping for a long walk with a friend tomorrow. So we'll see what happens.

I had this idea that when on weight watchers, with such a drastic reduction in the amount of food I was eating I'd be hungry all the time but I'm finding its almost the opposite. I'm only ever hungry just before dinner now. Whereas in the past it's almost before every meal that I was hungry. Although when I look at all the food written down it looks like a hell of a lot of food!

Eaten
B - 2 crumpets & ww jam
S - apple
L - one toasted sandwich (2 pieces toast bread, 1/4 can spaghetti, edam cheese, & onion)
S - carrot sticks & salsa, 2 kiwifruit
D - chicken drumstick (with skin), rice (1 cup cooked) 1/2 cup of peas.
P - toasted muesli & skim milk
Total = 18 & 1/2
Saved = 1 & 1/2

Feeling: happy to be eating muesli, without feeling guilty
Wanting: to keep this up because it feels SO good, and so easy
Looking forward to: my weigh in next friday :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home