Oh what a beautiful morning!
Well this will just be a quick update on yesterday because the sun outside is absolutely beaming! And my pasty white legs from winter need 'summerising'. Hehehe.
I'm really proud of myself because even though I went to a barbeque with friends I managed to eat healthily (somewhat) and stay within my points for the day. Without depriving myself of some really yummy food! I also went for a good long 1 hour walk with the boyfriends mum, and my best friend (his younger sister). Confusing I know! The walk went great though! Spent half of the time power walking, the other half recovering! I'm fitter than what I thought (having missed the gym for about 3 weeks now). I'm feeling so good about this healthy eating. I managed all of my water yesterday too! I think it's making a big difference to this new 'glow' that I can see on my face. Perhaps thats just the beautiful sunshine though :) That same sun has burnt the boyfriends skin to crisp though. He spent a few hours out on the boat yesterday fishing. Poor wee thing.
I just want to say that I feel absolutely AMAZING! I can't wait until weigh day on friday!
Now I'm off to enjoy the beautiful sunshine. Have a great day y'all!
Eaten
B - 2 weetbix, splenda, & 1/2 cup of skim milk
L - pasta packet
S - cup of tea, 2 equal tablets, 1/4 cup of milk, 2 kiwifruit, 1 line of Sa.Ka.Ta rice crackers
D - steak, cooked potato, 2 pieces of toast bread, lettuce & tomato sauce
Total = 18
Exercise Bonus = 4
Saved = 6
Steps - 9631
Feeling: proud and excited by my progress
Wanting: to keep this amazing feeling!
Looking forward to: weigh day

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home