I have the power!
The universe actually heard that I was pissed and managed to sort a few things out for me. Isn't that cool? Maybe it just needed to know I wasn't putting up with shit any longer.
Got my digital camera, finally! Got a letter in the mail the other day saying "tried to deliver, you weren't home, blah blah blah!" so I gave them a ring during my break yesterday and drove out to pukete and picked it up from the office myself. Feels good to close that worry away.
For some reason shifting felt a whole lot closer yesterday and I actually got into the mood to pack. Not only this but tec starting feels closer too, only two more working mondays to go! YAY!
And because I'm going shopping the weekend before tec starts to get all new clothes I have renewed inspiration for weight loss. It was weigh day today and despite having eaten LOTS of crap this week, and over my points like 2 out 3 days I managed to lose like 800grams. Crazy! But that means I have 2 more weigh ins before I have my shopping spree to lose just 1 more kg!!!! I'm so excited! And I know I stated that I was going to stick to 18 points a day no matter what like a couple weeks ago, well this time its going to happen! I'm going to hit goal before I go shopping!
So now that I have my camera when I get home from work tonight I might pop a face photo up and compare it to my old one. I decided I'm not doing the before and after shots until after I hit goal. HIT GOAL!!! That sounds so awesome!
Have a fantastic day everybody!

1 Comments:
Yay you are SO close to your goal!! And what better way to kickstart your year at uni :-)
glad that camera finally arrived!
Post a Comment
<< Home