So pretty!
I'm very happy with my new pretty layout. It will have to do for quite some time too as I don't believe I'll have much time to change it around when Tec starts.
I had a really nice day today (minus the courier failing to delivery my camera YET AGAIN, despite ringing me to confirm that I'll be home between 12-4 so that they're able to deliver it). Got a lot of things organised. Handed in our vacation notification to our real estate agent, did some more sanding, grocery shopping, went and saw studylink and sorted that out, and also managed washing and cleaning the house. AND cooking dinner. And I feel content with the world again.
Eating has been going a lot better the last two days (after eating 4 pieces of russian fudge on friday night). I had to sort of prod my mind into realising that just because I have points left at the end of the day I don't have to eat them. And that if I don't just eat for the sake of eating then when I do feel like splurges (like the russian fudge) I've actually got points saved up so that I don't have to feel guilty. So today I'm up to 13.5 points and I'm about to go and have cup of tea but that's it. A nice saving of 4 points today. I'm hoping for a good loss this week, can you tell? hehehe

4 Comments:
Hey you are going the right way about a good loss! So good luck!
;) have a fab week
Have a great week!What is russian fudge?
love your pretty blog too..
have a great week!!!
I love the layout, very pretty!!
Post a Comment
<< Home