Santa was good to me :)
Well I figured seeing as this was my first year away from home that I would have a significantly lower number of presents this year. Boy was I wrong! I got spoilt rotten this year! I got charms for my charm bracelet, $50 warehouse voucher (for clothes), pedicure kit, pamper kit, the Risk boardgame, some cool jewelery, a sexy g-string (hehe), and an eyetoy!!!! WOOHOO!!! It wasn't with kinetic, it came with Play3 but that's ok because I went out and bought kinetic boxing day and did a work out with it that night. HOLY SHIZERS!! My thigh and butt muscles have been sore for the last two days! It feels good though. Knowing that they're sore because I'm actually doing exercise again. I am extremely unfit though :( But this 12 week programme is certainly going to help :) Got to spend the day with the family which was awesome! And ended up playing Risk that night with the boyfriends family. SO fun! I think I love boardgames so much simply because my family never played them when I was growing up.
In terms of eating and stuff I chose not to count on christmas day. I think I'll probably gain weight this week because of it but I'm ok with that, and I've been eating really well for the last few days to sort of make up for some of it. Anyway once again I havn't put too much thought into my new years resolutions so I can't put them in yet....but I swear it will happen before new years! lol Have a fantastic evening everyone! YAY! One more day of work tomorrow then three days off!

1 Comments:
Enjoy your 3 days off....
it seems you must have been a good wee girl to get all those pressies.
:) Take care. . . oh yeah and keep us posted on how the Kinetics goes. I was seriously considering buying it the other week.... but I need some back up that its actually good.
Post a Comment
<< Home