It's coming off again. Phew!
I think I had convinced myself that the weightloss would stop eventually and that I couldn't ever get under what I'm already at. I'm constantly finding myself surprised on weigh in days. It's like this law/rule that has always been in my head that said "you'll always be heavy no matter what you do" is being challenged weekly. I'm slowly letting of it but it is still there as of now.
Hope everyone is getting excited about christmas I sure know I am! My man keeps dropping hints about my present. I wanna open it now, but in a way I don't. I want the surprise on christmas day. I think he's more excited for me to open my present than what I am though! It's so neat seeing him get excited over christmas. He used to be so blase' about christmas and birthdays when I first met him but I think the excitement has rubbed off now. Needless to say I'm EXTREMELY pleased with this. The day before my birthday I'm usually a bouncing ball of giggles and he used to get annoyed with my energy but now he finds it entertaining, and in a way makes me worse by reminding me it's my b-day the next day. Cute, very, very,very, very cute!
Anyway so you want to know about the loss don't you? 1.3 kg! Woohoo. Biggest weight loss since the very beginning. It had me wondering that maybe on the week that I gained that it was water retention or something sinister like that hehe. So my total weight loss is at 8.6 now. SOOO close to my 10 kg loss. I'd LOVE to hit this before new years and start the new year with a brand new hair cut. That would rock!
Well as you can see I have copious amounts of enery today (despite it pouring down outside) so I think I may go do something with it.
Have a great weekend everybody!

3 Comments:
WOW! WEll done that is soooo cool. It is so cool that you get pumped about christmas and bdays.... I'm the same now, ever since I have dumped the dead wait that was my ex. Its nice to have events to look forward to such as that!
:) A
Great loss, well done!
AWESOME!!! WOOHOOO
Post a Comment
<< Home