moan, b*tch, blah de blah blah! (does it ever end?)
My body is coming down with something I'm sure...I've had a bad headache for the past couple days and my tummy has been really sensitive so just a short post.
I managed to get through the weekend okay, I only went over by 15 points this weekend so I'm trying to cut my points down to 18. I keep landing on about 19-20 though. I'm going to go for a couple long walks this week to try and earn 12 of those points back. My weight is coming down though, if my mid-week weigh in is anything to go by.
Work was hell!Busy, busy two days on saturday and sunday. I was in an absolutely shitty mood yesterday. I'm just tired all the time now. I know all I seem to do is complain on here at the moment but I'm just sort of over everything at the moment. My positiveness has left me and I'm just cruising along on autopilot until something pisses me off. It sucks. I hate being in this mood but I find it really difficult to pull myself out of it. Me and the partner are bickering a lot lately (because of both of our tiredness) and thats not making anything easier.
Perhaps its just because it's December? And we havn't had a weekend to ourselves for a while. 2 weeks til Christmas and I just have 1 present left to do. Thats some consolation.
Off to see mum now, I'll probably burst into tears as soon as I walk in. I'm just in one of those moods. Thing is I've been in one of those moods every time I've been to see her for the last 3 or 4 freakin times, she might start thinking somethings wrong and get worried. Then I have one more thing to worry about myself :(
I'm going to go before I get REALLY grumpy.

1 Comments:
oh you poor thing!! **HUGS** I hope you are feel much better soon!!!!!
Just smile, if you give a smiile you get one in return!!!
:) A
Post a Comment
<< Home