ouchie, ouchie, ouchies!
I am burnt to the crisp :( It was overcast so I didn't put sunscreen on. Stupid I know! Considering all the hype thats going on around about skin cancer at the moment you'd think I'd be a little bit more careful wouldn't you? Anyway so as you may probably assume I got to go to the beach today (Mt Maunganui) to be specific. It was windy and cloudy but still GREAT to be there! We ran around playing soccer for a while and did some body surfing and then sunbathing then came home. I've estimated my points that I earnt at about 5 so I'm pleased with that. Went out with the boyfriend and his family and one of boyfriend's mates.
The day was a little bit spoiled by me and mine squabbling a bit. I'm not sure what its about. Maybe we were both tired and sunburnt and grumpy or something but it felt to me like he was nit picking at me the whole day and making jokes at my expense. Meh, probably just being oversensitive.
I'm not looking forward to having to make-up for all my over spent points from this weekend this week. Only to repeat it all again next weekend with another two functions to go to. I don't like it when I go over my points I feel bad, and I'd rather have gone without the high point so that I don't feel 'bad'. I think I'll be a lot more careful with my food choices for next weekend. It will help a lot that they're both barbeques which means steak and salads. SWEET. Anyway I feel like doing something mindless like a computer game or something, get my mind of man problems and just relax.
Ciao

2 Comments:
ouch... I was going to say in my comment yesterday "remember to slip slop and slap" but then I thought DUH Ang, don't be silly what a cheeseball thing to say.
:) Have a good week
I just wanted to say, Lucky you! I have to go out today and I have to wear my hat, scarf, mittens ect..
Winter sucks!
Post a Comment
<< Home