04 December 2005

my tummy is SO sore

Had the boyfriend's work do last night (and mine the night before) so suffice to say I'm a good 20-25 points over as of today. But I have no prob with that, I can make it up during the week. But my tummy has been really sore for the past two days. Gurgling a lot and just generally being noisy and annoying. If it continues I may end up going to the doctor because at times it can be quite painful.

Well I'm in A LOT better mood than I was a couple days ago. I've been continuing with my aim of doing a bit of exercise each day. Went shopping for like an hour yesterday (walking around) so that was a couple points and the day before I did yoga. AND hopefully today I'll get to go to the beach WOOHOO!!! I'm so looking forward to it, I can't even explain how much I want to go! Anyway I really hope everybody has a fantasticle day. I'll post again soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Great thinking! Tomorrow is another day, and you can make it up! I would also love to exercise everyday, just never seems to happen...

Sun Dec 04, 04:09:00 pm NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home