11 November 2005

all better!

My neck is absolutely sweet now, thanks to you guys leaving me lovely get better messages. :) This is just a very quick update. I'm making progress with my essays and assignments but I had to add 'study for science exam' to the list yesterday. It's a week away but I wanna keep up the 100% marks.

I'm stoked with my eating and stuff at the moment. I had fast food 3 times this week and still managed to lose 0.9 kg. AND I got my new scales so I'm on a bit of a high at the moment.
I most likely won't be updating again until sunday night, possibly monday. Depending on where the assignments and essays are at. Hope you guys are having a great weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

Hey well done for the loss, thats pretty sweet going.
Spot the clever chick ay! 100% you go gal
a

Fri Nov 11, 06:28:00 pm NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home