09 November 2005

feeling a bit bummed

Well the going out and buying cleo just didn't work. Due in part to the fact that I strained a muscle in my neck on monday night and had to remain horizontal for the next 12 hours with a wheat pack on it. I then had tec yesterday (I didn't want to ruin my 'perfect' attendance, I know it's not school but I'm still proud) where I took my wheat pack along and kept heating that up and putting it on my shoulder. I was fine until I got home last night and had to stand for like an hour cooking dinner. The boyfriend offered but I'm too freakin stubborn! Standing seems to be the only thing that causes tremendous amounts of pain, so I've been avoiding it. But enough b*tching.

I've got tec again today and I'm terribly behind in my assignments again, and I've got a full on weekend in which I don't think I'll get much essay writing done. Working both days and going up to a wrestling show with a friend saturday night, I had promised before I realised I was so snowed under. Besides it should be fun. I'm going to have to work through lunch for the next two days and perhaps stay late in the computer lab. Suck. So this means I may not be updating for a few days. Maybe just some short ones, we'll see. Believe me when I say I'll be sticking to my points though, and I'll probably get out and do some exercise to relieve tension. Thankfully I havn't fallen from grace since my last confession of food.

Anyway here's a little thing to keep you guys going, nicked it from kate :)

Twelve Things About Me!

12 Movies I Like (in no particular order)
City of Angels
Tank girl (OLD movie)
Practical Magic
American Beauty
Hotel Rwanda
American History X
The Wizard of Oz
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (old version)


11 Good bands / Artists
Christina Aguilera
Alicia Keys
Alanis Morrisette
Pink
Dido
Delta Goodrem
Kelly Clarkson
Mariah Carey
Brooke Fraser
Jewel (ALL TIME FAVOURITE, her old stuff though)
Beyonce

10 Things About Me
My second to smallest toe is just as big as my littlest toe. (other people think it looks weird, I think its cute)
I'm an only child
I play grade 4 flute, and loved it but had to give up because of money reasons
I want a 1940's villa house as my first house, so I can renovate it the way I want it
I once wanted 6 kids, now I want 2
I weighed 98kg at 13 years old
I was scared to leave highschool
I love my mum more than anything in the world
My poppa is a VERY close second
I am studying to become a nurse

9 Good Friends
Sarah (best friend)
Duncan (boyfriend)
Barb (my mommy)
Amy (school friend)
Luisa (school friend)
Michael (school friend)
Elena (school friend, from italy)
Alisha (cousin)
Tania (cousin)
Kat (cousin)

8 Favourite Foods or Drinks
Grapes
Strawberries
Chocolate
Lasagna
Spaghetti Bolognaise
Nachos
Steak
Potatos (any form, mashed, baked, boiled, roasted, fried)

7 Things I Wear Daily
Moisturiser
Mascara
Spray Deoderant (peeyew)
Underwear
Body jewelery (belly button, tongue ring, 3 ear piercings and nose piercing)
Hair tie
Shoes

6 Things I Hate
Liers
Procrastinating
Flat Tires
Chauvernistic (sp) males
Being confronted
Being sworn/yelled at

5 Things I Do Daily
Have shower
Take my pill (hopefully daily, otherwise I'm in trouble hehe)
Try not to stress about daily things
Have dinner
Count my points :)

4 Shows I Watch
Charmed
E.R
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Desperate Housewives

Three Places I Have Lived
Auckland - Papatoetoe South
Morrinsville
Hamilton

Two Things I Want
My nursing bachelor
To have a home and kids one day

One Person I Want To See Right Now
Mum - I need a hug, I'm stressing about tec

2 Comments:

Blogger 14pk said...

awww hope your neck does get better. STOP BEING STUBBORN and soak up the boyfriend pamper time!!!!!!

Wed Nov 09, 09:41:00 am NZDT  
Blogger Ang said...

I agree with Cara, I hope the neck gets much better. Good luck getting all the work done! you will be right... just don't stress too much! :)
A

Thu Nov 10, 09:03:00 pm NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home