29 October 2005

Still flyin high...

I'm still absolutely stoked about my loss yesterday (3.5 kg! yehaw!), but I guess it's time to get back onto concentrating on the food and exercise. I ate good yesterday except that I have this nagging feeling that I'm not completely happy with what I'm eating. I think this may be due in part to the fact that last night I had quite a high point dinner, so had to skim points from elsewhere. And tonight the boyfriend and I will be having dinner at my mum's place. It's a half celebration dinner of duncan's/and poppa(grandads) wifes birthday.....hope that made sense. So I'm having to skim points today as well. I don't like it this feeling that I'm depriving myself. It should be better tonight when I get to eat that yummy home roast, but still. I've been thinking about this upcoming meal all week to. In the past I've always treated these occasions as a complete binge. I don't really see the need to do this anymore....SO I've come up with a plan of attack.

1. I'm giving my mum a list of proportions of how much of the food I can eat (previously counted of course) and she's just gonna serve it up for me. So that I don't have fight the urge to pile my plate when standing in front of it all serving my own up.
2. I'm going to eat s...l...o...w...l....y so that my brain gets plenty of time to get the message that I'm full. A second helping has often aided in my binge free-fall.
3. Finally I won't be having dessert, because the meal itself will be finishing up my points for the day. So instead, to satisfy my sweet tooth I shall be taking along some sprite zero (mmmm, love that stuff).

Anyway I have to finish up, gotta get off to work. Oh guess what? I realised something yesterday. I think all this water that I've been drinking has been seriously helping with the cellulite in my legs. It's dramatically reduced. In just a week and a half of drinking 2 litres of water everyday. I'm amazed.

Eaten
B - 2 weetbix, splenda, 1/2 cup skim milk
S - 1 kiwifruit
L - pasta snack pack
S - stewed rhubarb with splenda, pear
D - lasagna, steamed cauliflower and broccoli
S - kavli crackers, and 2 kiwifruit
Total 19.25
Exercise bonus = 2
Saved = 2.75

Steps - I've stopped wearing this at the moment, as the one I have I think may be half broken, and it's depressing me to look down and see that I've done only 600 steps when it feels like almost 2000.

Feeling: A little anxious about tonight.
Wanting: To get this working weekend over and done.
Looking forward to: A home cooked meal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home