HOLY CRAP!
Ok so I went into the gym this morning. Weigh day....DUM DUM DUM! You wana know what I lost? 3 AND HALF FREAKIN KILOS!!! I could not believe my eyes! I'm so freakin proud of myself. It's so encouraging to know that working hard and eating right actually works! Taking into account that I took my weight from 2 weeks ago (meaning I could have lost weight before I even started eating right) it's still a pretty amazing result! I know it's not water weight either because I've been drinking MORE than I normally do. I'm all motivated for this next week. I totally understand that it's highly unlikely that the results next week will be anywhere near as good, but 69kg seems like such a more attainable goal now :) I am quite seriously bouncing around the house at the moment.
Went grocery shopping after the weigh in, and had a huge grin on my face the entire time. I bought nice healthy things and I'm trying some new stuff too. Variety is the spice of life. And for me I know that if I don't vary what I eat I get bored and quit. I won't bother putting in what I ate yesterday due to the fact that I can't be bothered. But I did save 4 points yesterday so thats good. I drank all of my water too.
I was this excited yesterday too. I finally got my nursing application form completed (I was waiting on a reference from my biology tutor). Now I just have to sit and weight for an interview and hope I get in. I think I will though because that science test I sat last week I aced! 100% AGAIN! That's two scores of 100%. And that was what was on my reference. The nursing tutors would be silly not to take me :)
Oh and I think my cheepo pedometer may be broked because I had a super active day yesterday and I only did like 3000 steps. And I know thats not just perception because I'm starting to get an idea of what 3000 steps is. I took it on a run and I think I've half broken it or something. I'll keep wearing it though and see.
Have a great day everybody. I'm pretty sure I will. Ciao

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home