boing! boing! boing!
Yesterday was a great day, yet again. I'm not too sure where this wave of good feelings is coming from. I feel in control of my life for the first time in a REALLY long time. I don't feel like my body (and weight) are controlling me. It feels fantastic. I have so much energy!
Ooooo strawberries are in season again. Atleast they're only worth 1 pt per punnet, because boy oh boy. Yesterday while waiting in the car for the boyfriend, (picking him up from work) I managed to eat a whole punnet, then after dinner last night, I did the same. Only two points I know but I don't think it's healthy for me to be eating THAT much fructose (fruit sugar) in one day. Atleast it wasn't fat though so thats the good thing. Talking about sugar, I keep reading in other weight watchers blogs that they have sugar points for the week too, I just borrowed some of program info from a friend, so I don't know anything about sugar points. If someone does know could you please leave me a note to fill me in? Cheers.
I was a having a little bit of dilemma yesterday, I started thinking about weigh day and I'm not too sure how to go about it. I don't have good enough scales at home. The options are
a) go to the gym (even though I'm quitting soon and ask them if I can come in once a week to use their scales). The only problem there is when I only have little losses like 200g or something, those scales won't be good enough to show that.
b) use the scales at the boyfriends mums place (she's the one who did weight watchers and lost heaps of weight on it, and inspired me to try it) but I'd have the same small loss problem.
c) use the big scales that are in the middle of town, I'm pretty sure they'll be accurate, but I'm not sure that they measure in 100g increments either. So I'll have a look at those. I think I may have to use those for now (however daunting it may be to weigh myself in the middle of town!)
What I do know is that the 100g increment scales that they sell at my work I can get for $60 with my staff discount. So eventually I'd love to get a pair of those. That would be the best thing, but for the next few weeks, weighing in the middle of town it will have to be.
Drank my 3 x 600ml bottles.
Eaten
B - 2 weetbix, 1/2 cup skim milk, splenda
S - 1 line Sa.Ka.Ta rice chips, & 2 kiwifruit
L - pasta packet
S - 1 line of Sa.Ka.Ta rice chips, & punnet of strawberries
D - oriental beef & 1 cup of rice
P - punnet of strawberries
Total = 19.25
Exercise Bonus = 2 (1/2 hr walk)
Saved = 2.75
Steps - 7251 (not as much as I'd hoped but thats okay, it was a busy day walking too)
Feeling: Like a bit of a pig after those 2 punnets of strawberries yesterday.
Wanting: To try to get to 10,000 steps today.
Looking forward to: Buying my own scales.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home