01 November 2005

a shocking revelation!

I can't eat the same sized meals as I used to. Nachos used to be my indulgence, and tonight it has only made me feel icky. I skimmed on my points today a bit so I could have the nachos (an 11 point meal), I sat on the couch to enjoy it. I ate the whole plate. I am so bloated now it hurts! I feel lethargic and tired. I can't believe I used to eat a bigger serving than that happily. This weight watchers has opened my eyes to serving sizes to the extreme. I've been eating smaller meals and so my stomach has shrunk and now I can't eat too much in one sitting. It may sound as though I'm complaining but I'm not! It's fantastic that I've been able recognise that I didn't enjoy the meal. I don't think I'll be eating nachos again. That's sounds terribly strange for me to see written down but it's true. And besides not only do I feel bloated now, but guilty (even though I'm still under my points for the day) too. I'm not going to let it get me down though. Just pick myself up and have a nice and healthy day tomorrow :)

The rest of the day has been fine, I'm getting a tad nervous about not receiving my interview for nursing yet. Nearly everyone else in my class has had theirs and they're all in. I'm getting anxious but thats ok, it will come. I will get in. (theres my positive affirmation for the day heh)
Anyway, don't really have much else to say. Night y'all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

That is great!! Mmm nachos!

Wed Nov 02, 10:06:00 am NZDT  
Blogger 14pk said...

WOW COOL!!!

Wed Nov 02, 07:09:00 pm NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home