30 October 2005

I love my family!

Went to my mum's for dinner last night, and my three step action plan from yesterday was put into action but it wasn't really needed. My poppa is such a sweetheart, because he knew I was on weight watchers he cooked everything with the least amount of fat and did it all really healthy. And dessert was fruit salad with icecream. I ended up at the end of the day with 1 point saved. So happy :) It's back to normal eating today. I don't have to cut back points during the day anymore which is sweet :) We're having hamburgers for dinner tonight yumm.

Anyway this was just a quick catch up, have work. So I have to start getting ready.

Eaten
B - 2 weetbix, splenda, 1/2 cup of skim milk
S - pear
L - pasta packet, & carrot
S - Sa.Ka.Ta crackers and 1 kiwifruit
D - roast beef (3 small slices), peas, mashed potato, & kumara
P - 1 scoop icecream, and fruit salad

Feeling: Happy to be back to somewhat freer eating.
Wanting: To get through work today without stressing.
Looking forward to: Cleaning the house tomorrow (not!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home