busy wee me
Boy, I don't really even know where to begin with today. Did lots of things. Doctors appointment, cleaning at the gym (for the last time due to time constraints), visited mum, visited friend, rearranged house to fit in dining set we were given (will be sanding and vanishing), scrubbed our filthy shower, planted some strawberry plants (and all that that entails). So as I said busy, BUSY day. I'm absolutely stuffed now.
While I was at work over the weekend, my lovely, gorgeous, fantastically amazing boyfriend popped a vege garden in for us. With broccoflower, broccoli, lettuce, cucumber etc. Oh and tomatoes, which I don't eat. But not only did he do this, he had to clear the bush/shrub/killer weeds before he could even start planting. Absolutely massive effort on his behalf, and his parents who came round to help as well :)
Eating is still going excellent, oh and I while I was at the doctors today I was weighed and it read that I was 71.5, so of course I had to go over to the boyfriends parents (where the scales are on which I weigh myself at the moment) and I was only 71 on those scales YAY! Although it's not officially weigh day if I'm able to keep the weight off until friday, I will have lost 5kg already! I truly cannot believe, it doesn't feel real. I thought that it would take me far longer than this.
Anyway I've decided that I will no longer be writing my list of food that I've eaten for the day on here anymore, it takes far too long and draws my focus away from the feelings I get from eating healthy. And makes for an absolutely boring blog to read :) So that's it. No more food lists. I will of course be continuing on with writing down what I eat in my notebook though.
Well that's all that I can be bothered typing for now. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm certainly looking forward to just going to tec tomorrow. Two days of work, and one day of running around like a headless chook has absolutely worn me out!
Ciao

1 Comments:
Woohooo, you are doing so so well. Just wanted to let you know that I'm reading every day, even if I don't comment. Keep up the great work!!
Post a Comment
<< Home