ho....hum
just a quick post, haven't really got much to say. Been busy today, I should have been busier but I am ignoring my assignements. Procrastination, such a wonderful but consequence filled thing.
Eatings going okay I guess. I'm feeling like I'm being deprived at the moment even though I KNOW I'm not. So instead of having a big splurge I'm pinpointing what it is I feel like, having it, but keeping it within my points range. Which is cool. I get to eat what I want without feeling guilty. YAY!
Had 3 whole punnets of strawberries yesterday they're not high in points but I'd have to say that was definitly a binge.
My body is always tired at the moment the same with my mind and I mentioned to someone that I've been get light headed quite often when standing up. They said my blood sugar levels may be readjusting to the lack of artificial sugar in my diet and it may take a while to adjust. I'm sleeping a lot but I should get past it.
Had weigh in this morning. I didn't end up at 71 kg like I was on monday :( I was still at 72.5 but I'm okay with that it's not a gain. And as I said 3 WHOLE punnets of strawberries I ate yesterday. I think it might not be helping that I'm not drinking my 2 litres of water a day so I may be retaining water too.
Anyway enough analysing for today. I'm pooped....again! hehe Have a great weekend everybody!

1 Comments:
Very tired, and lightheaded? Probably is related to food etc, but any chance of pregnancy?
Post a Comment
<< Home