I have a confession to make...
Father forgive me for I have sinned.
The lord will forgive you my daughter, what are you sins?
I had dinner at burger king last night and KFC for lunch today.
hehe sorry, thought it would be an interesting way of telling y'all. I'm not feeling overly guilty about it, as both days I was within my points and I didn't overeat. In fact I've discovered something I can't eat anywhere NEAR as much as what I used to. At burger king I had a cheeseburger, and reg fries (total of 10.5 pts) and at KFC I had a piece of chicken, and a potato and gravy (6.5 pts). Atleast I think thats what the points values were because I was looking at a rather old version of 'eating out' weight watchers thing.
Anyway that's all for now. I'm feeling guilty, but glad I ate it instead of depriving myself.

2 Comments:
Hey
Well done for keeping within your points. Take aways are always a challenge ay
:) A
If you kept within your points then don't feel guilty at all, not for one second, you hear me sister? Hope you had a lovely wekeend :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home