mmmm sleep ins are good
The boyfriend took the car to work today, because I knew that if I had it I'd be driving around visiting people rather than doing assignments. And plus I got to have a sleep in because I didn't have to get up at 7 to take him to work. I like sleep ins not just for the sleep, but the fact that I tend not to be hungry for the rest of the day, and I really get to enjoy my points by having a few high point things. I got to have a double scoop icecream yesterday :) hehe.
Oh and yesterday we went around to the boyfriend's parents house (where my best mate, also his younger sister lives) where they were having a combined fireworks night. And I got to weigh myself there. Naughty, I know! because it wasn't weigh day but I couldn't help myself. And get this I was only 70 kg! Now I know I weighed myself about the same time last week and I was 71 but I truly hope I don't put it all back on before weigh day on friday. I feel like I'm losing weight, and everyone's commenting on how I look like I'm losing weight so I'm REALLY hoping for a loss this week. Because officially I'm still 72.5.
I've sort of been slacking in the exercise department over the last week or so, so I'm planning on going out and buying the new cleo magazine which has their yearly 'summer body blitz' in it. I think its a three month thing, maybe two. Not sure, but I'm going to give a go.
Will fill you in on what it will involve later.

3 Comments:
Yay go the summer body blitz.... sounds just like what I need :)
A
Yay for losing and feeling skinner, and people commenting. And damn you for making me crave icecream now!! Lol. :-)
WOOHOO GOOOO YOU!!
Post a Comment
<< Home