18 November 2005

i did it!!!!!

I got through all the crap of stressing, and got my arse into gear and got my assignments done. It turned out to be an all nighter though. Was up til 2 in the morning the day the treaty assignment was due, then went to bed (tossed and turned) and got up at 5 to get study in for a science test that I was taking that morning. The good news? I KNOW that I aced both! I'm really impressed with myself. Atleast I know now that when I get into nursing next year I'll be able to pull an all nighter if I HAVE to.

In terms of weight loss and health YAY! I think I've gotten over snacking and over eating when I'm stressed! I've conquered it! And weigh in was this morning.....drum roll please..


...DUM DUM DUM..... 69.8!!!!
woohoo! I'm a 60's girl!!! I HAVE NEVER WEIGHED 60 ANYTHING IN MY LIFE!!!! It feels strange, sort of surreal. It was a loss of 1.8kg this week which is huge!

Been staying in my points, but not really eating great. Lots of junk but thats my focus this week. Healthy dinners. Well okay I might start after tonight. We're having nachos tonight. mmmmmm.

Just wanted to let you guys know I have been reading! Just havn't had time to write any comments, but I will make an effort to in the next couple days. But for now I'm going to relax. I have work tomorrow (boss needed someone to cover another student who has exams at the moment), so I need to get as much mee time as I possibly can today.

BIG thanx to people who left me messages encouraging my studying. Much appreciated :)


P.S - forgot to mention, went and saw a physiotherapist about my shoulder, she says my cs and c4 vertebrae are compacted. Mainly due to my bad posture. She gave it a stretch out and taught me how to stand properly and I have another appointment on tuesday where she'll begin to do work on it. yay!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

Sit up straight girl haha.... I'm right there with you on the bad posture thing. I hope the next appointment goes well.
:)
a

Fri Nov 18, 08:41:00 pm NZDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

I know you haven't reached your goal yet, but you already have so much to be proud of.

Keep up the good fight! :)

Mon Nov 21, 12:48:00 am NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home