tired....sooooo tired...
Just another quick update for now. Still working treaty essay. Almost done, but it's due tomorrow. I just have to write my last paragraph and my intro and conclusion today and tonight. It'll be good once its done, finished, over! I got my presentation preparation organised yesterday, don't have to worry about that till next tuesday when I present. And I havn't started studying yet for that science exam tomorrow eeeppp!!!
In terms of food and stuff I'm doing good, I went over on saturday. But I've made it up now. I don't think it's going to be a healthy dinner tonight. I won't have time to cook, so it'll probably be burger king for dinner.
I woke up on Monday morning and my neck was restrained. Not as bad as last time but I'm getting bad headaches this time round. Couldn't do any essay writing last night because of it. I'm way tired because I got up at 5 this morning to do writing before I left for tec to make up for last night. :( Well I'm off to listen to another groups presentations. Man am I going to be glad when this weeks over and I can just sit back and relax and have the weekend to myself. It seems all things are conspiring against me to get things done. I guess it serves me right for procrastinating for so damn long!
Wish me luck. Hopefully I'll get everything in on time.

2 Comments:
LUCK!
Ewww, treaty stuff! SNORE! I hated that stuff at tech - and one thing you still have to come which is worse, is research. ARgh! Boring! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home