24 November 2005

32 sleeps

I'm finally starting to get excited about Christmas, we have big plans this year. Last night me and my man went Christmas shopping and I managed to buy for almost everybody in the one store (thank God for the Warehouse, heh). The poor boy left his wallet at home though so I had to finish my shopping then I went home and did more work on the painting I'm doing while he went back and bought everything that he needed to buy, including a new computer chair for me. YAY! It's way better for my back and far more comfortable! But today after tec I'm shopping for the last few presents I have to buy and then tonight I get to wrap them all, woohoo!

Speaking of Tec I got my treaty essay back and I was one of three in the class who passed straight out the gate, most other people have to resubmit. And we get our science test results back this arvo so I might pop in and write them in here a little later on today. And I passed my presentation that I had to do yesterday on fad diets and sat my last maths test today. Don't think I did so great in that but it'll be enough to pass. And FINALLY my very last class for the year is next thursday where I have my last science test, based on everything we have learnt over the last few months. Then the following week I start working full-time. Ep!
Not much time to relax but I'll have far more money in the hand and it will be worth it.

Tomorrows weigh day and I doubt that I'll be losing much weight this week, if I lose any at all (God forbid gaining!). I don't have anyone to blame but myself because I havn't been eating very well this week (I'm over by about 10 pts), and I've done nothing in the way of exercise. I might go for a walk tonight to see if I can make any of this up. If I can be bothered getting off my fat lazy butt!
Ciao

*does a little dance chanting "yay I'm almost finished, yay I'm almost finished"*

2 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

yay! doesn't it feel good to be almost finished. I don't know what it is but today is the day that everyone has just realised christmas is just around the corner. It must be cause it is exactly one month away :S Well done for getting the shopping done! I have no motivation to do mine, what on earth can I get my 2 brothers... 21yo and 19 yo? I'm at a loss.

Thu Nov 24, 07:55:00 pm NZDT  
Blogger 14pk said...

oooo finishing is the best feeling..keep going nearly there WOOHOO hehe

1 month till christmas WOOHOO

Fri Nov 25, 08:03:00 am NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home