grrr....backoff I got PMS, and I ain't afraid to use it
Not in the best of moods as you can probably tell by the title above this post. I'm crying at the drop of a hat and snacking so much that its annoying me and I'm just darned tired. I know it may seem like all I do is moan and complain but theres something missing at the moment....not sure what, maybe its exercise but for whatever reason I'm not feeling entirely happy with life. It may also have something to do with yesterday being the first day me and my man have had off together in 2 and a half weeks and I kept telling him I wanted to do something. We stayed inside the whole day watching tv and eating. This was bad for a) my points and b) my happiness. He's done nothing for the last two weekends. And I just wanted to go somewhere. But I've just learnt my lesson. Can't rely on him if I want to do something fun. Stinks huh? So next weekend I get off, which is not this weekend but the next I'm doing something on the sunday, even though it will be the first weekend of december and we have 3 functions to go to (one on the friday night, two on the saturday, one for lunch, one for dinner) I still plan on doing something on the sunday. I think I'm going to make a habit of going out on my sundays off until he gets the idea that thats what I'm wanting to do.
Anyway enough b*tching, I've also resolved to stop swearing (its un-ladylike).
Eating isn't going great but its not too bad either. Only went like 10 points over this weekend, can make that up easy. Even though I've been kicking myself for doing it. I'm just gonna pick my head up and carry on. I think it may be a little self-sabotage..... :-) not good. But atleast it was recognised hehe
Have a great day everybody.

4 Comments:
I can sympathise with that one, it does sound like a familiar story!
:) Hang in there chick.
hang in there chick...sounds like you're good at sorting yourself out, and picking yourself up...!!! you can do this!!!!!!
I hear ya! We've all been there.
You can do it. I really like your site. Can I link it from my blog? www.weightwatcherseh.blogspot.com
cheers for the note, its always encouraging to hear from new people and i'm happy with you linking my site. yours is pretty cool too! I shall be reading from now on, if thats okay? I'm having trouble changing the people I link from my page but will add you as soon as I fix the glitch. Some ideas for different food to eat...I snack on things like kiwifruit (2=1 pt), ww bars (1.5 pts), chopped carrot with salsa (0 pts), 1/2 crunchie bar every couple days to stave of chocolate cravings (2.5 pts), grapes (1 pt), dry piece of toast with cup of tea with low fat milk and splenda (2 pts), strawberries yum! (1 pt per small punnet). Lots of things just keep looking at all the shelves at the supermarket :) I use splenda (sugar alternative) because it cuts down my points without changing much. It can be expensive though.
One last tip that I do is to try and stay within the points for a day (20 for me) but focus on the fact that if I slip up I'm allowed 140 for the whole week, so I just skim some off the next few days to make up. Just because a slip up occurs doesn't mean you have to give up, pick yourself up and attack it again. This is probably the very best tip that I could give anyone just starting. Because unlike other diets if you go over, it's not the end of the world.
Good luck with your goals this week :) I should really be drinking more water to hehe. Have a great day!
Post a Comment
<< Home