yeehaw!!!
I got my acceptance letter to get into nursing today in the mail. WOOHOO!!!! I'm so stoked, not because I've gotten in (I knew I would, cocky I know but who cares?) but because I finally know that I'm in! YAY! It's such a relief. I also got my treaty essay back (don't know if I've said this already) but I've passed that, I got my science results, 95%, it's not a hundred but it will do. I got my maths results 88% and I passed my presentation. So I have NO resubmits for my entire course, I think I might be the only one in the class with no resubmits. :)
AND weigh day this morning 68.8 kg. YEAH! Another 1 kg off. I thought I wasn't going to lose anything so that was a nice surprise and good start to the day.
I've got all my christmas presents bought and wrapped (except 3) and now I just have to go do the house cleaning.
Hope everybody has a fantastic weekend :)

1 Comments:
Congrats!!!!
:) Soooo jealous bout the xmas shopping .
You enjoy your weekend too
:) A
Post a Comment
<< Home