Man am I pooped!
Went for a good 2 and half hour walk today with a close friend. My calf's are SOOO sore, because I wore these jandal type shoes and well...you get the picture. It gave me a whopping 8 pts though because we weren't walking slow. I really enjoyed it. It was good getting to spend time with her again.
I have to come to the conclusion that a set workout regimen is not what I need right now and it would be best for me to simply try and do minimum of half an hours exercise a day. Whether thats walking, yoga, running, interval training, whatever. Atleast I will be doing exercise. You never know I may reassess (sp) this in a few weeks time and see if I want to get into a specific routine. In the meantime in concern with the music while running thing I'm working getting hold of a tape walkman to use. I'm a student...I'm poor....what can I say?
Anyway had a great day. Ate away all my hard earned points this evening unfortunately but atleast I'm not over.
Have got my final science exam tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it being done, finished, over, caput! So that's what I need to be studying for right now. Everyone have a great day tomorrow. I hope the weathers as great for you guys as it has been for us for the last 2 days. night night

2 Comments:
Good LUCK!!!!
Hope it goes/went well
Yay for the big walk, sounds like a good catch up.
Make sure some form of Music device is on your Xmas list. ;) ya never know what Santa might bring
:)
I'm far more low-key on my exercise of late. In fact i'm downright lazy. But am enjoying it much more, watching my points gives me the freedom to be lazy when I need to. Yay.
Post a Comment
<< Home