it was bound to happen...
well I knew that it was coming, and surprisingly I'm not as disappointed as what I thought I would be. I've put on 900g since last week. I can rationalise where the weight came from (like the two christmas 'dos' that I pretty much pigged out at) so I'm not as stressed as I would have been had I gained the weight when I'd been really good for a week. I think it may be at the point now where I have to go down to 18 points (as much as I'd like not to admit it) but I would normally switch at about 65 kg and I'm not too far off. So I'll make the change today and I'll see what happens.
I'm tired today, had work all day yesterday (8.30 til 5.30) and I'm really not used to those sort of hours. I've got another full day today and then after work I have to walk home, have a shower and get pretty and preened for my class 'do' tonight. It won't be as bad for points I don't think (compared to the other 'dos') as it is only a barbeque, and barbeques are easy to keep under points at. As long as there is steak :)
I havn't had the energy to exercise lately but that doesn't surprise me considering I'm walking a lot at work. I might where my pedometer (despite it being a little faulty) and see if it gives me a basic idea of the steps I'm doing a day.
I doubt that I will update over the weekend, as I'm working both those days too and I have another party to go to. But I hope everyone has a lovely weekend :) Ciao for now

2 Comments:
ahhh never mind, its a tough time of year for sure! so many 'do's on.
We have our staff do tonight too..
:) have fun at work.
I agree with Ang - it's a VERY tough time of year for trying to lose weight. You aren't going to go completely backwards though - we won't let you. Have a great week, and just wanted to say I'm a complete slack arse, and I'm reading your blog every time you update, just having trouble typing a comment, same old story. :0)
Post a Comment
<< Home