3 sleeps until Christmas!!!!!
Well, my man's hints are getting more frequent about what I'm getting for Christmas and as you can see this is having a direct impact on my excitement about Christmas' arrival. Hehe. I've got all my shopping done, I've planned our breakfast for that morning and everythings set, just need that jolly old fat fellow to come visit. I love Christmas. I used to think that it put everyone in good moods, that was until I worked in retail over Christmas.....work has been TOUGH for the last couple days. And the next two won't be any better. Lots of customers being abrupt and grumpy with us simply because THEY were too god damn lazy to do their shopping early!!!! Anywho, nuff b*tching.
1.1 kg lost!! Woohoo!!! So proud of myself :) It feels so good to lose that amount of weight after having such a big gain 2 weeks ago. 66.3 kg is how much I weigh right now. That number just DOES NOT look like it could correspond to me in any way, shape or form. It's freaky but I still don't see it.
Had a close friend drop by last night and we havn't seen each other for about 3 or 4 months (since just after my birthday which is in August). And she was shocked about my weightloss hehe. I gave her a hug and she was like. Where'd you go? Grabbing at my back like she was trying to find it. She also said that my face is looking alot slimmer and more sophisticated. I really liked that :) It was nice hearing it from someone that I'm so close to, simply because I know what she says I can trust.
Anyway I gotta bounce off to work now. Catch you all later, I'll probably be posting one or two times more before the new year and I'll have to make sure one of those include my resolutions for the new year.

2 Comments:
Wow! That is soooo cool that your friend noticed straight away.
Doesn't it make all the hard work seem worth while? I hope I get to that stage one day.
Hope you have a fantastic christmas mate, and that you get lots of gorgeous pressies! Looking forward to catching up in 2006 :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home