Holy Moley! What a time!
Well the last few days have been rather tiring, working full-time is hard work! ('xuse the pun) I'm starting to get excited about moving now, planning where things will go in the new house and things. And I'll be buying a new washing machine when we move in which is even better :) We went and had a look at forlongs today and boy they have some good deals in there at the moment. The boyfriend and I were talking about getting a lounge suite once he gets his end of year bonus and pays off his current account there. I know what you're thinking....ticking things up unneccesarily but our plan is to get all of the furniture and things that we need for our house before we end up with the mortgage. And in the meantime we're both building our credit ratings which will be another way of showing the bank we are worth having as mortgagees. We're careful that we can ALWAYS make payments and we never go over certain limits. Hire purchase can work, you just need to have some personal guidelines in place.
Anyway! Enough justifying of spending money. I never thought I'd say this but that washing machine I'm buying is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to use it, and we get free delivery and hook up to :)
On to food.....hmmmmm....well, yes. That has not been going so great. I've managed to eat a lot of lollies though. Due to a large container full being placed at the counter at my work. I can't resist food if it's just sitting there in front of me. So yeah, had a lot of those. And had burger king for dinner tonight. Been over 18 points a couple days this week, been under 18 a couple days too though so what I'm hoping is that they both even out and I maintain. This week has most certainly been my worst week for eating so far.
Oh my digital camera that was supposed to have arrived like saturday hasn't come yet. Rang the company they told me the address that I gave them was a commercial one and that nobody there went by the name samantha. What the hell? Stupid overseas companies, they set up their help desks in countries other than theirs! Like I'm pretty sure this is an american based company but both of the call people I have dealt with now were indian (whom I could barely understand) and I was sitting on the phone for 3/4 of the conversation waiting for information to come through on their computer screen. GRRRR! But hopefully I should have my new camera by tomorrow. The courier company will be ringing my land line before driving here so hopefully english will be THEIR first language and I'll be able to check the address that they're taking the package to is the right one. Okay enough ranting about that.
As you can see my mind is else where from eating healthy and exercising, so I think I may just end this post for tonight. I'm getting terribly excited about having room to actually put stuff places now when we move :)
Hope everyone's having more luck with the foreigners they are coming in contact with than I am. Just kidding :) Ciao.

2 Comments:
joieajoih kajpoiohnewm piopejs
Thats my foreign language for today. lol. It can be soooooo frustrating at times!!!
Hehe.... listen to you, getting excited about a washing machine!!! ;)
Hehe, I'm pretty sure most technical companies have their help desks in India. My husband works for apple and whenever he has a technical question that he can't answer himself (he fixes stuff), he has to ring India! Crazy!
Yay for moving, I love it!
Post a Comment
<< Home