05 January 2006

Yes I'm still alive :)

Well that 300g gain over Christmas has kicked me in the butt and I have been eating healthy as even right over new years. That wasn't hard though because we didn't do much for new years and the most I had to drink was 3 glasses of wine. I'm such a party girl :) I hope everyone had a great new years. I didn't get a chance to jump on and update with my resolutions sadly due to the fact that I'm run off my feet with work and stuff that I'm doing around the house. My man and I on the day before new years day spent the day ripping out all the weeds from our gardens (a mission in itself) and then had to do a trailer load to the dump to get rid of it all. So I spent most of new years eve sleeping from exhaustion. Then the next day we got a trailer load of sand and did a small (but hard work!) patch of paving for a place to put our barbeque. That took almost the whole day too. Needless to say excercising has fallen to the way side even though I absolutely love kinetic! I'm going to have to restart the program over the weekend. Then last night I prepped the soil and trimmed this huge bush along our path so that I could plant my biggest blowout of money ($60 work of plants, potting mix, and planters) since who knows when! My muscles are SOOOO sore today. SO....can anyone guess what one of my new years resolutions was? Well here they are.

  1. Watch less t.v, do more outside.
  2. Be a more attentive friend and generally be friendly to new people I meet.
  3. Get through first year nursing! (that's a biggy)
  4. And get down to my goal weight by the end of february and remain thereabouts until next new years.
  5. Finally, show my man every day that I love him SO much, and that I feel very Very lucky to have him.

Well thats them. And I don't know that I've got much else to say. I hope everyone really did have a fantastic new year's and I'm hoping to catch up on all the journals around soon, I've missed you guys. Sad huh?
Might post some photos of our pretty garden and paving tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

Hey glad to see your back.

Who would have thought gardening could have been such a workout ay?

Take care
A

Fri Jan 06, 10:49:00 am NZDT  
Blogger 14pk said...

yay happy new year!!!!!!!!!

here's to an exciting year!!!!

know what you mean about missing blogs..its like a whole nother network of friends hehe..

make it a good one!!

Sun Jan 08, 11:05:00 am NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home