Phew!
Just a quick update because boy am I busy today! Just finised rearranging my study area getting ready for starting tec in February and I've got some errands to run all over town. I did really well with my eating yesterday and managed to stay under 18 points :) I didn't get any 'exercise' in as such but spent a lot of time walking to and fro from the counter at work and got a little bit of action last night that I'm sure must have burnt off some points hehe. Today I'll probably try and get out for a walk even though I've been doing some really hefty lifting all morning. I've realised that 18 points isn't quite as easy as it sounds. It is definitly taking a little bit to get used to. You wouldn't think so considering its only a 2 point step down but it makes a huge change. I'm eating steamed veges with something else small for lunch at the moment, it's an easy way to cut down on points.
I may update later on tonight with how the rest of my day went. I'm now off to ring the letting agent we rent under (got a blocked storm pipe), the tec office, then studylink, then warehouse stationary (to look at getting my camera fixed), then round to my mommys to drop some stuff off, then coming home starting dinner, then going to pick the man up from work. Boy! Busy wee me :) Oh and that's all after I've finished doing 3 loads of washing and cleaning the rest of the house.
Phew!

1 Comments:
I know what you mean. Going down a point range is always hard. Load up on 0 pt foods :)
Post a Comment
<< Home