Sloth and Gluttony, two deadly sins down 5 to go.
I have been slack. I need to admit this to myself. So I hit my 10kg weight loss on friday. Very proud of myself :) So proud that I proceeded to stuff my face with food for that whole day! I can't understand, maybe it's that self-sabotage and doubt creeping back into my head again? Anyway I managed to bop it on the head after stuffing myself for two days straight. Undoubtedly I'll be gaining this week but I have no one to blame for that but myself. The good thing? Being so bad kicks me in the butt and makes me to want to be REALLY REALLY good. Hehe. My kinetic program fell to the wayside too. So my resolution? I have 5 weigh ins (4 and half weeks) until I need to be happy with the size and shape that I am so that I will be happy going on my shopping spree on February the 11th. I have set this date as I am starting Tec the following Monday and I would love to look fabulous for my first day. So kicking my healthy eating and exercising into gear and here are my plans.
- Do exercise every day. Minimum being a half an hour walk.
- Eat more vegetables, and learn to love it! (currently semi-like them)
- Stay under 20 points every day (preferrably under 18)
I understand that their may be days that I want to opt out of this program I just need to keep in mind that this next five weeks will be easier to do now than when I'm studying. And then hopefully by the time I do start studying it would be nice to be in the habit of exercising daily and staying under (or around) 20 points a day. The points will obviously be adjusted depending on that weeks weigh in.
I'm also keen to get into running, it easy learn (not to start off with but it does get easier), it doesn't take a lot of time and I can do it anywhere.
Okay enough beratting (sp?) myself, upon reaching my 10kg goal I went and got all my hair chopped off like I promised. I've had plenty of compliments which is awesome :) I like it, although its taking a bit to get used to. The hairdresser took off approximately 20 cms of hair. I had intended to show you guys the before and after shot but unfortunately I managed to drop my camera and now it doesn't work :( Will have to ring up manufacturer and omitt the details of me dropping it and hope that they fix it for me.
So five weeks from it would be nice to be little more toned and weigh a little less. And hopefully it will be a weight that I can comfortably maintain so that my clothes will remain fitting :)
Now I'm just starting to blab so I shall bounce for now so that I can get some much needed sleep. Hope everyone elses new years resolutions are going a bit better. Ciao.

1 Comments:
You've done well, and you are nearly there!! Must be a great feeling.
Your resolutions sound good. I remember a year back going to 18 points a day, (before I gained my weight back) it takes some adjusting but you'll get it, you sound determined.
Post a Comment
<< Home