Why do grumpy people have to take it out on others?
Well just a quick update tonight. Had an ok day. Got a really grumpy b*tchy girl at work that is just making days more difficult than they need to be. Had my second pie in 3 days but I'm still under my points for the day so its ok. I just wouldn't wanna take a look at my arteries at the moment hehe. Rang the camera manufacturer, they're sending me out a new camera on saturday (yay!). So I'll be able to take a few photos to show you guys how I'm looking at the moment, maybe do a few before and after photos maybe?
I'm exhausted and it's only been one day of work, *sigh* but just one more day then I get saturday off to go to a wedding.
Weigh day tomorrow and I'm hoping for about a kg, it would be good if I got that but I have a feeling it will be less sadly.... :(
Gonna go watch Mr and Mrs Smith now. Have a good night everyone.
Ciao

2 Comments:
Can't wait to see pics, it will be good to put a name to the face/ or a face to the name :S
:)
hey there, had a quick read through ur blog...I saw the weight watcher home pack in a mag today, looks interesting...u seem set on such a good path, look forward to many more reads and achievements...take care
Post a Comment
<< Home