I believe! I believe! I have the FAITH!
As it says above, I've got the faith! I believe that I can do this. That upon accomplishing a goal that I had spent my whole life avoiding due to a view of it being too difficult....I am actually losing weight! That still astounds me.
I managed to stay under 18 points yesterday despite having to go to a hen's party (rather boring I must say). AND I went for that walk around the lake. I'm sure what the exact distance is but I've heard the numbers 4 or 5 km mentioned by lots of other hamiltonians. I love the walk around the lake now, so refreshing! I'd love to eventually run around it one day! And that is my next goal. I may very well end up doing this goal kicking and screaming in the beginning but in the end by achieving it I will have done yet another thing that seemed almost impossible to me.
You may see a couple cute changes around here over the next few days in terms of the look of my page. I think it's time it had a spruce up.
Well I can't really talk much any more as I have to go off to stinking work but I hope everyone keeps smiles on their faces today. I can't wait to get back to studying! I'm sick of working! And today my workplace is suspected to get up to about 32 degrees. Poor me :( Sweating like a pig I shall be. Atleast I don't look like one now, lol!
Have a great day everybody.

1 Comments:
Well done! I walk round a lake too, it makes such a difference have nice senary.(sp)
:) A
Post a Comment
<< Home