We're moving!
Yeap you heard me right, in approximately 4 weeks time (right on the bloody week that I start tec) we will be moving house. It's Duncan's (boyfriend) parents house. They have just received news of a new job in Auckland that starts in 5 weeks time so they're shifting up there and want to rent their place out and Duncan was offered first dibs which is awesome. It's a four bedroom home (2 singles, 2 doubles) and we'll be paying $300 for it. It's a lot more than we pay now but even with me using one of the singles as a study and only renting out the two leftover bedrooms we can cover rent easy peasy. We're aren't relying on renters though, Duncan can afford $300 rent the weeks inbetween that we don't have renters. The house has been newly renovated and it's in a really nice area. It's reasonably close his work too, and tec. I'm terribly excited. Anxious too though. That week is going to be pretty full on! What with it being first week of Tec too.
I've always been scared of moving in the past but this time I feel a lot more positive about it, I'm open to the change. The place has a fireplace too! So no more cold winters. WOOHOO!!
Anyway back to health and fitness home front. Had weigh day on friday, only lost 500g :( BUT it's still a loss and not a gain so thats a good thing. Had a bit of a pig out last night sadly, on some chippies and lollies. I'm hoping that I burnt some of it off though because we went clubbing and I was dancing for like an hour and a half straight (no sitting down) and I dance REALLY actively so I was pretty much sweating the whole time. Gross I know! But atleast I can consider exercise. I ate better today and stayed under my points.
I've noticed lately that I can quite literally feel my body being lighter than it was. It doesn't take as much effort to stand or run somewhere or whatever. It's cool! I feel like a kid with boundless energy. Okay perhaps not boundless hehe.
Well I'm sure you guys have heard me blab on enough now, hope you all had a good weekend. And I hope you have an even better week. Ciao.

3 Comments:
Hey that is sooooo cool and exciting about the move. You will just have to be super organised and ready for the move (ahhhh the stress!) you will be right tho.
500 is still a loss! :)
exciting!!!!!!!!!!! moving it always good, when you've moved the actually moving part - yuk. HAHA
what a great offer...must mean this year is going to rock for you guys.
ohhhh, i love dancing, but i get all self concious about it (unless i'm drunk) go figure, i've taken dance classes for 18years.....good luck on the move
Post a Comment
<< Home