Didn't maintain....
I lost! Holy crap. Despite it only being a 300g lost the fact that I averaged out at about 20 points a day (and I'm meant to be on 18 points a day) makes a loss surprising. My mind has been on so many things this week that I'm surprised I didn't fall off the wagon completely.
Had a very nice but naughty surprise when a friend came around today. Was great seeing her, but she bought along a box of donovan's chocolate russian fudge (one of my favourites). I've had 3 pieces today so far, at a cost of 6 points in total. They're so little too :( Digital camera didn't turn up AGAIN, even though I spent the WHOLE day at home, not on the phone or the net. They said the courier would call before dropping by. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! It gave me plenty of time to sand some more of our dining table set though. 6 Hours worth of sanding. My wrist is so damn sore! Anyway I'm gonna do some playing around with my template now, I'm getting really bored with this look. Need a change.
Have a good night y'all. I'm working both days this weekend, then get monday & tuesday off. Boy do I need that break!

2 Comments:
Hey well done on your loss!! Imagion if you had been sticking right within points. God girl, you kick arse!!
:) A
Yay, congrats!
Post a Comment
<< Home