24 January 2006

Flabby thighs

I see that there is something fundamental that is lacking on my new prettied up blog and that's photos of me. Sadly due to the fact that I still don't have my camera (new issues with this, I won't keep boring you with the lies I'm being fed by HP products) images probably won't be going up soon. When I do get it though, some before and after photos will be being taken so that's something to look forward to right? Wrong! They're of me in my bikini. LMAO! You'll all go blind I swear. I promised myself that when I hit goal I'd do the before and after photo thingee-ma-bob, despite the fact that I hate my thighs now more than ever. Everywhere else I can accept but they're are so out of place on my body now that they just look wrong!
Has anyone seen the movie 'real women have curves'? The scene in that where they all strip down to their underwear in the sweat shop, well I did that today with my aunty and mum. Scarey I know! But they wanted to see why I was complaining about my thighs. Afterwards they agreed with me. Ha! So I'm not imagining things. They didn't say they looked bad just that even if I lost more weight they probably wouldn't look any better and that toning is the way to go now. Any that means what ladies and gentlemen? Exercise. Plain and simple. *sigh* Thought I could escape this one. Don't get me wrong I love exercise....once I'm moving. Its the whole starting thing I have an issue with.
The plan is that when Tec starts I have 2 and a half hours between when I finish my classes for the day and when I have to go pick the man up after work. During that time I can get my spare studying done in the library AND go for a walk around hamilton lake (just up the road from the man's work). It won't be everyday of the week but 3 or 4 days a week will still be impressive considering its a 4km all the way around the lake. It would be nice to build up to running around the lake, but at this stage it will just be fast walking. I'll also get myself together a toning routine. Things like push-ups and sit-ups and things. I just need to make this program fit in with studying, because if it doesn't I will end up putting studying first.
If anyone has any ideas on this sort of thing it would be much appreciated if you could leave some tips.
Have a great evening everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger 14pk said...

oooooooo i love that movie and that part where they strip...

its a real "you go girl" moment lol...wish i could strip down like that..one day hehe

use it as motivation to get the body you do want!!!!

Wed Jan 25, 08:12:00 am NZDT  
Blogger Kate said...

Love the new look - the butterfly is cool!

Wed Jan 25, 10:06:00 am NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home