29 January 2006

Wowzer!

I look so damn hot!!! Yeap, that's right, all my photos are up. This isn't a long post because I have friends coming around to celebrate. I'm doing my clothes shopping tomorrow with sarah because she had work the day I wanted to do it and tomorrow is the only day that we'll be able to go together!!!
But don't I look good (referring to my before and after photos)? Will update again tomorrow with photos of all my new clothes and things.
Look out hamilton stores, here comes sam!!!
3 DAYS OFF!!!! Woohoo! It's been 33 & 36 degrees in my work the last couple days so I'm needing these days off.
Will post again in a day or so. Ciao

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

woohoo sexy woman! You look great and deserve your shopping spree. Have a great time!

Mon Jan 30, 03:47:00 am NZDT  
Blogger Ang said...

Wow!!! don't you look fab!!
Congrats girl, you have worked very hard, and you should be soooo proud of yourself!

Mon Jan 30, 04:58:00 pm NZDT  
Blogger 14pk said...

WOOHOOO

you go girl!!!!!!!!

so frickn hot....!!! the weather and you hehe

Wed Feb 01, 01:24:00 am NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home